Simpson Judge have been instructed to provide interim support to an exclusive & niche business. They are thriving and are looking for support immediately.
If you would like to spend your office hours in rural surroundings and be part of something special this could be the dream role for you.
Being part of their small but perfectly formed team you will report into the Financial Controller and have a varied and dynamic business model to carry out duties for.
Below are the key attributes and daily duties needed.
• Maintain purchase ledger
• Processing invoices
• Processing payments
• Preparation to trial balance
• General ledger coding
• Journal entry posting
• Intercompany transactions
• Posting bank receipts, payments and bank reconciliations
• Credit control
• Liaising with suppliers and customers
• VAT returns
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Use Microsoft Office Suite regularly
• Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or AAT
• Experience of Microsoft Business Central (NAV) (desirable)
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a busy accounts role
• 1-3 month contract at least.
• Business Central / Navision
If you would like to be considered without hast email your interest to: