Join a busy IT department within a growing business supporting their growth through technology and their ERP system (Dynamics NAV). You will be supporting/working through support tickets, working with end users and taking ownership of issues but also involved in project work for the upcoming implementation and upgrades for NAV on new sites (note, no travel is required).
MUST HAVE prior experience supporting, maintaining and working with ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics.
To contribute to the deployment, support and development of the ERP system (Dynamics NAV).
1. Investigate and resolve incidents, focusing on root cause analysis
2. Implement service requests within agreed SLAs
3. Examine and scope change requests, catalogue requirements and identify solutions
4. Maintain, configure and enhance ERP software applications
5. Provide user training and contribute to written user guides and training course content
6. Develop and maintain working relationships with ERP stakeholders
7. Contribute to project and deployment plans as appropriate
8. To perform duties in accordance with all relevant legislation in particular the Health and Safety at Work Act.
9. To apply requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 as appropriate within the areas of responsibility.
10. Other duties which the company may reasonably require the individual to undertake.