Simpson Judge have been instructed to provide interim support to a thriving and buoyant business on the outskirts of Liverpool. The role could develop into permanent fixture based upon preformance.
Support is needed immediately due to internal changes and perfect timing for someone finishing a June assignment, furloughed or immediately available.
You will be in a stand-alone role reporting into the Directors and Accountants day to day. Self-motivation, business acumen, and a proven ability to handle a busy accounts function is essential.
• Overseeing the purchase and sales ledger
• Reconciling income on a daily basis and posting income journals
• Reconciling the bank account
• Production of weekly “flash” operational finance reports each week
• Production of month end management accounts
• Leading the monthly stock take process
• Preparing company payroll (once per month, experience is NOT essential)
• Liaising with external auditors
You need to be QBE or AAT/Part Qualified at least and have over 5 years’ experience.
Working hours: Mon – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (based in office)
If you would like to be considered without hast email your interest to: