To provide IT support services to business users across the group and manage the operation of the IT Service Desk.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• IT Support: Providing excellent first and second-line IT support services to the business over 30+ sites and 1,500 users
• Administration: Daily management of the IT Service Desk, take calls for support, log issues and ensure they are followed up and resolved in a timely manner to meet SLA’s
• IT Process Improvement: Together with the Group IT Manager and business leaders, develop a range of policies, procedures and templates that help make the service desk more efficient as well as devising training sheets, videos to support staff to use systems effectively
• Internal Customer Relations: Answer calls on the service desk and interact with staff and external parties in a polite manner
• Projects: As directed, participate in a range of projects aimed at either business improvement, organisational change, or the introduction of new initiatives.
Desirable skills / experience:
• ITIL / MCP qualified
• Experience of using Freshdesk
• Experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience of ITIL and Service desk operation
• Key IT skills with experience of supporting Wintel and remote environments
• Active Directory, Office 365, SQL, Sage, Telephony and HP hardware
• Must be punctual, organised and calm under pressure
• Delivering training on in house systems to new starters etc.