Simpson Judge are partnering with a rapidly growing law firm in central London on the appointment of a Conveyancing Paralegal to join the firms well regarded property department.
• Working alongside senior Partners and assisting with their caseloads
• Handling Residential Conveyancing transactions including but not limited to: Leasehold, Freehold, sales and Purchase transactions
• Based in the Residential Conveyancing department, dealing with high volume Residential Conveyancing transactions
• Twelve months experience gained within the Conveyancing department at a well-regarded law firm
• Educated to degree level (desirable)
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Genuine desire to progress your career in Real Estate
Rapid growing law firm in central London, with offices located throughout the UK and internationally. High quality work with the opportunity to secure a training contract after a period of satisfactory employment.
• Competitive base salary