Simpson Judge have been approached to recruit for a reputable business on the outskirts of Warrington to enhance their finance team with immediate effect.
The role has been released due to change in circumstance and they are needing support now on a full time basis.
Reporting into the Finance & HR Director you will support and undertake the following as part of a small office function.
You in return will have some flexibility in hours, two influential mentors with vast finance backgrounds and a busy environment to thrive in!
Here is the summary of duties to digest
• Receive invoicing instructions from project managers
• Ensure initial information is correct i.e. correct client billing name and purchase order number
• Liaise with project managers as necessary about details
• Allocate sales invoice numbers
• Create sales invoices and attach required backup documentation
• Save copies of sales invoices in the project files
• E-mail final sales invoices to client
• Maintain list of monthly invoices
• Input sales invoices on to accounting system, currently SAGE
• Manage the aged debtors list
• Send out monthly statements
• E-mail clients over 60 days every two weeks
• Chase clients over 70 days weekly by phone, e-mail and letter as appropriate
• Build and maintain a good relationship with larger customers’ accounts payable departments
You need to be QBE or AAT/Part Qualified at least and have over 3- 5 years’ experience.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays (3 holidays to be used for Christmas shut down)
• Hours are 37.5 hours a week with 1 hour lunch( 8.00-4.30, 8:30-5, 9-5pm)
• 5% pension
• Onsite parking
If you would like to be considered without hast email your interest to: