One of my clients are seeking an individual with leadership skills as well as being technically driven to work in the fast-paced, dynamic, and exciting environment. The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing 1st and 2nd line engineers to support both internal and external customers, ensuring that the Service Delivery Standards are met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To ensure the delivery of a professional high-quality service level to end users within agreed SLA’s
• Managing a pool of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT support engineers, dealing with hardware and software, networking, connectivity and telephony enquiries as part of a team
• The SDM will work closely and liaise directly with 3rd Party suppliers to ensure that the scope and direction of support remains aligned
• The SDM will be the point of escalation for customers and team members alike
• Primary Service Delivery contact for nominated clients
• Develop and own a Service Improvement plan including application and management of KPI’s
• Overall management of team tickets and cases in Connectwise ensuring accuracy, up to date and customer/inhouse expectations are met within agreed SLA’s or communications
• Define, implement, and maintain Service Delivery processes and systems, maintaining internal knowledgebase
• Identifying customer needs and overseeing customer service delivery with the business context
• Maintaining positive relationships with customer
• Assess and action customer feedback results to drive high standards
• Reinforce ITIL processes and act as the authoritative source for all Service Delivery Matters
• Identify and develop personal and professional skills which align with the Business goals.
Desirable skills and experience:
• Hands-on Team management of 1st and 2nd line support technicians
• Vendor and third-party management experience
• IT Security best practices awareness
• Knowledge of hardware install and removal, fault and troubleshooting
• ITIL awareness, certification preferred
• Understanding of remote support methodology
• Knowledge of Windows, Linux, IOS, and Server Operating Systems
• Experience with Routers Modems and NTE’s
• All forms of internet connection and their support methodology
• Backup and DR tools and methodology
• Anti-Virus maintenance, and management
• A coaching and collaborative management style, who conducts themselves in a friendly, approachable, and supportive manner
• Ability to demonstrate and promote the company values within your team and across the business in support of a ‘One Team’ ethos
• Excellent customer facing skills with high level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Time management skills operating with sense of urgency – committed to delivering results
• Ambitious and hardworking and keen to further your knowledge and skill set through internal/external training and continued questioning.