Commercial Litigation Secretary
8 February 2024
Role: Commercial Litigation Secretary
Experience: Prior Legal Secretarial experience required.
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
Location: Solihull – Birmingham
Here at Simpson Judge we are looking to speak with experienced career Legal Secretaries in regard to a new opportunity to join a Leading Legal 500 firm in their growing Solihull office, prior Commercial Litigation experience and exposure would be beneficial, but not necessarily essential.
The day to day duties of this role will vary but your core matters will include but not be limited to:
* Dealing with client queries in person and by telephone.
* Audio typing via the digital dictation system.
* Preparation of correspondence, court documents and invoices; for your team and possibly broader teams when required.
* Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
* Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
This role unfortunately will not offer direct routes of progression and there for we are not looking to speak to candidates with less than 1 year of experience and a Law Degree.
Once you have applied for the role then Stephan Kuhn of Simpson Judge will be in touch to look to progress your application further.