Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
6 February 2024
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor | Chartered Legal Executive
Salary up to £50/£60k
2years + PQE
My client is an established High Street Law Firm looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor with years 2+ PQE. We are looking for a confident, well-presented and friendly Solicitor to represent a fantastic City Centre firm.
The Role includes:
* Handling a full caseload of Residential Property files – freehold, leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, right to buy etc.
* Manage own files from inception to completion with no supervision
* Title checking.
* Raising enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate would:
* A professional Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
* 2 years + PQE within Residential Property.
* Must have worked for a traditional Law firm
* Fantastic organisational, time management and ICT skills.
* Ability to multi-task under pressure.
* Excellent standards of client and great communication.
If this role is of potential interest, please apply to Millie @ Simpson Judge Legal to