Finance & Business Systems
We believe that investing in new technology that supports the growth of your business and the people that support those systems are one of the most important parts of your business and that’s why we take a great deal of pride about the markets we operate within. Most are small communities of contract consultants, developers and experts dedicated to helping organisations implement, upgrade and support their IT Systems. There is of course a great deal of others within each arena with whom we network all the time to discuss their careers within the permanent jobs market.
Main areas of expertise include:
- Microsoft Dynamics (D365, AX, CRM, Business Central & Navision)
- Oracle ERP, eBusiness, JDE, NetSuite
- SAP ERP, S/4 HANA, BusinessOne
- Unit 4 Business World On! (formerly Agresso)
- QAD, IFS, Syspro, Epicor
- Sage ERP, Sage X3, Sage 200
- Infor – M3 (Movex) & LN (BAAN)
- HRIS including Workday, iTrent, CoreHR
We have a fantastic relationship with hundreds of IT & Applications Training both contractors for specific project and applications training deliver and permanent job seekers. Everything from course documentation and design to creating supporting aids and training delivery.
From IT Infrastructure to IT Project Management. From Software Development to DevOps, From Business Intelligence to Cyber Security we cover all areas of IT specialisms.
- 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support
- IT Manager
- Applications Support
- Project & Programme Managers
- Network Support
- Project Support
- Business Analyst
- IT Security / Cyber Security
- IT Director
- Android, iOS & Mobile Developers
- BI Developers & Consultants
- Testers & Test Managers
- Systems Managers & Systems Accountants
- Systems & Database Administrators
Transformation & Projects
With the working world changing faster now than it ever has we have helped all sorts of organisations through challenging transformation programmes and business process improvement. We provide individual resources from Programme Directors, CIOs and CTOs right through to Business Analysts and Project Support professionals.