I am currently looking for an experienced, dynamic Executive P.A. on behalf of a fast growing, service-based business in South Manchester. This is a newly created and role, and so has the scope to be moulded and developed further.
Key duties include:
- Comprehensive support to the CEO and CFO
- Co-ordinating and updating diaries
- Organising travel and hotels
- Arranging meetings and booking appropriate meeting rooms
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Taking and typing up minutes and action points
- Typing up of letters and creating mail merges
- Organising team events
- Dealing with telephone queries from a range of internal and external people
- Carry out any other reasonable management requests
In order to be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be proactive, able to use own initiative and possess a flexible attitude to the workload.
- Must be a team player who is able to follow instructions.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Accurate typist with a minimum of 60 wpm for both audio and copy typing.
Qualifications and experience
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a similar role
In return you will gain excellent commercial exposure with the chance to develop and progress, and will receive a salary of up to £30,000 p.a.