We are looking to speak with very strong Management Accountants with a reporting focus to support this exceptional business based in the City of London.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Financial accounting for the Holding company, including monthly preparation of Holding Company management accounts, accruals, prepayments and interest calculations, and weekly bank reconciliation using the company.
- Preparation of the monthly group consolidation on excel using trial balance as supplied by the local finance team, including ownership of group financial control checks and intercompany analysis.
- Preparation of the monthly group management accounts dashboards, including group profit and loss / balance sheet, KPI’s, cash flow and working capital analysis.
- Collect and create information for the monthly Statutory and Operations Board pack slides.
- Group Cash Management: Production of the weekly rolling group cash summary and reconciliation, analysis of receipts and payments, using excel and company accounting system.
- Group accounts receivable forecast preparation and monthly debtor metrics summary.
- Ad-hoc Sales force reporting.
- Group Audit - Annual and interim - Segmental analysis of revenues, margins and overhead, intercompany trading analysis, analysis for working capital commentaries, notes to the group financial statements - including collection of relevant data from the subsidiaries, reconciliation of management accounts to the financial statements, proof reading of financial statements.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Self-starter and planner.
- Strong Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to spot and investigate problems quickly and efficiently.
- Highly proficient in Excel, with the ability to work with large amounts of data, extracted from multiple sources, ability to synthesise data efficiently and summarise clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly through reconciliations.
- Prioritisation of tasks and flexibility, time management.
- Ability to explain and extract information from colleagues in the finance and non-finance departments throughout the business.
Only those with relevant experience will receive a reply due to the high volume of applications.